Fluidampr Announces Release of New Performance Harmonic Balancer Catalog
SPRINGVILLE, NY [Nov. 17, 2015] – Fluidampr announces the release of a new performance damper catalog. This essential guide for distributors, jobbers and consumers features all available products from Fluidampr and aids in selecting a premium harmonic balancer.
Catalog highlights include: Over 85 popular Domestic, Import and Performance Diesel performance dampers.
- CT Gold series for Chevy racing applications with sustained 6,000+ rpms.
- Replacement hubs for select Chevy and Ford application dampers.
- Performance Diesel damper installation accessories.
- Select torsional vibration and dyno test results.
Beyond Catalog Parts
Cited in the new catalog is the capability for production engine and performance kit manufacturers to request torsional viscous damper development through Fluidampr parent company, Vibratech TVD. Vibratech TVD is a world renowned leader in torsional vibration analysis and OEM supplier to global powertrain divisions that move our economy. The Springville, New York based company is ISO9001:2008 Design & Development and Quality Systems certified.
Damper development capabilities include:
- Powertrain torsional vibration analysis; including crankshaft, camshaft, driveline and hybrid/full electric drives.
- CAD simulation modeling
- Finite element analysis
- 3D printed prototypes
- Comparative product testing
- Advanced American precision CNC manufacturing
The new Fluidampr performance damper catalog is available through Wholesale Distributors, direct by calling (716) 592-1000, download at www.fluidampr.com and at the Performance Racing Industry Show, Dec. 10-12, 2015, booth #1725.